Klimt – The Workshop
- PRESENTER: Krystyna Ciesiolkiewicz DipT BEd (Fine Arts)
- DATE: Sunday 26 August 2018
- TIME: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm (doors open 9.00 am)
- LOCATION: 5 Ravine Street, Marino, South Australia
- INCLUDES: Full use of Splashout Oil/Acrylic workshop Kit including paints, brushes, solvents, mediums, large Stretched Canvas and refreshments throughout the day. Absolutely nothing to bring nor extra to purchase.
- BYO: Lunch
- FEE: $195
Our Featured Artist
Born in the mid 1800’s Gustav Klimt has become one of modern day society’s most loved, admired and replicated Artists. His exotic and sometimes erotic use of colour, pattern and design was considered remarkable for it’s time and still regarded so today.
About the Workshop
In this new and updated workshop, learn how to paint in the style of Austrian Artist – GUSTAV KLIMT.
Your subject matter can be Figures, Faces, Patterns or all three ! (High quality photos will be supplied for inspiration).
We will be looking at his use of patterns which are vibrant, bold, intense and colour filled, we will focus on the infinite possibilities available to us and be inspired by the uniqueness of his work that continues to inspire.
PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS’ FEEDBACK:
‘I really got immersed in the ‘Klimt’ Workshop and found my inner designer. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole event’. Mel W, May 2017
‘The Workshop was a magical day full of beautiful designs and colour which was enhanced by the excellent coaching and suggestions from Krystyna. Cate, May 2017
HOW TO BOOK & PAY FOR WORKSHOP
Important: Please check availability before enrolling/paying.
Tel: (08) 8296 3859
Please note: a $70 deposit is required with booking to secure your place
Payment options: Paypal Credit card. Electronic Funds Transfer:
BSB: 735621 | Account number: 545035 | Account Name: Splashout Studios
IMPORTANT: Please use your full name as reference and advise when paid
View our Terms and Policies HERE