RESIDENTIAL COUNTRY ART RETREAT
Relax / Paint / Eat / Meditate / Enjoy
- INSTRUCTOR: Krystyna Ciesiolkiewicz – Dip.T & B.Ed (Fine Arts)
- VENUE: ‘Lifeflow Retreat Centre – Tara Hills’ near Nairne/Mount Barker in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. Splashout has exclusive use of the centre for this popular weekend of Art and Relaxation.
- WHEN: Friday 6 to Sunday 8 November 2020
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: non-refundable $200 deposit required with booking
- NON PAINTERS WELCOME !
Splashout has presented this exclusive event several times in the past and it has always been a great hit with several return bookings.
The Retreat Centre is owned by long standing associates of Splashout’s and has been architecturally designed in a very clean, modern, stylish manner with all the latest facilities.
Very few people are permitted to hire the Centre and absolutely nobody would be able to get the actual Manager who will oversee the efficiency of the complex, personally facilitate the (optional) Beginners’ Meditation Sessions.
The Facility is at Tara Hills just outside of Nairne (close to Mt Barker) and has been created in the most stunning of settings, privately tucked away within our beautiful Adelaide Hills.
Everything is supplied. There is nothing to bring. We have hired a professional, qualified caterer and Krystyna Ciesiolkiewicz (Dip T, B Ed) will be facilitating the 2-day en plein air Workshop in person.
FEE: (prices subject to variation based on final numbers)
Standard Room (single) : $425
Ensuite Room (single/twin/double): $555
- Opening night Reception (food & wine included)
- Accommodation x 2 nights:
Standard room (single bed, linen provided)
Ensuite room (double or twin single beds, linen provided)
Included are Friday evening supper – 2 breakfasts – 2 lunches – Saturday evening dinner
- Tea, coffee, snacks / homemade cakes
- 1 hour Meditation session: Saturday a.m. (optional) / Sunday a.m. (optional)
- 2 day En Plein Air Workshop
- Casual clothing
- Hat, sunblock plus any sensible things for November in SA
- Personal drinks, including alcohol (yes, alcohol is allowed !)
- Personal toiletries
Materials required will be minimal. More information to follow.
PLEASE NOTE: Absolute beginners and/or non painters are most welcome
HOW TO BOOK & PAY FOR THE WORKSHOP
Important: Please check availability before booking/paying.
Tel: (08) 8296 3859
- Credit card
- Electronic funds transfer:
BSB: 735621 | Account number: 545035 | Account Name: Splashout Studios
(You MUST use your name as reference. Please advise when paid)
Please note a $200 deposit is required with booking to secure your place
View our Terms and Policies HERE
No chanting, no robes, no incense !
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: non-refundable $200 deposit required on booking
This is a professional western style retreat centre in the loveliest of locations with modern facilities
Simply a delightful relaxing weekend of ART !
Meditation: Seated upright on chairs provided
LIFEFLOW INFORMATION LINKS:
Pictured: Your Splashout Hosts practising at the Studio (joke!)
‘This weekend was a stand-out for me.’ Sally Christopher
‘So well organised, with everything easy to enjoy.’ Leonie Hiesley
‘What fun. My soul feels nourished, my mind feels inspired and my canvases look pretty. Meditation was the best I’ve experienced. Food and company was divine.’ Katie Spain
‘What a wonderful weekend. Food, company, meditation and art – 10/10’ Erica McBeath
‘Peaceful, creative weekend with glorious food.’ Vicki Dickson
‘A great experience of en plein air painting.’ Raelene Edwards
‘What a wonderful, relaxing, artistic time.’ Suzy Tilley